Thursday 28 June 2007

The truth about blogs

I've made some discoveries about blogs.

It took a few hours to find them out. Now I'd like to share them with you. Exciting or what!

You see, I keep getting told "...yeah, you need a blog. No-one looks at websites any more".


Right then. I'd better get cracking.

I like to prepare, so I spent an evening googling away - bouncing from one blog to another.

This is what I found...

Many blogs share news with family and friends. Which is nice.

The remainder are put out there for the edification of all. And here's the thing - most are complete toss. Don't people realise that some things are best kept to ourselves?

Now don't get me wrong, there are some absolute gems.

The good ones, they communicate something useful, interesting or entertaining. The best ones do all three.

So, I hope you found those observations useful and interesting, and the cartoon entertaining. I'll settle for 2 out of 3. It gives me something to aspire to.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to wholeheartedly agree on this one. I was told the same thing not so long ago, and made the same discoveries. It's pretty much a crapshoot out in the blogosphere. And I think you've definitely nailed 3 out of 3. Thanks for making your blog interesting!

Anonymous said...

And Male spiders dont eat females because no one can eat that much arse!!